In partnership with the good folk at MSI, HEXUS is giving all our readers in the EU the chance to win a gaming-grade motherboard and graphics card bundle!
Up for grabs in this exclusive competition is an Arsenal Series B150M Bazooka motherboard and an eye-catching GeForce GTX 950 Armor 2X graphics card! These lovely-looking components are ideally suited to quality 1080p gaming and bring latest-generation PC technology to the mainstream.
Fantastic prizes, we’re sure you’ll agree, and we have three of these bundles waiting to be won! Want to be in with a chance of winning? Simply answer the following question to enter our free prize draw, and don’t forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Need a clue? You’ll find the correct answer at the official MSI motherboard product page.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers residing in the European Union aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, November 26, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by December 3, 2015. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of three MSI Gaming bundles comprised of a B150M Bazooka motherboard and GTX 950 Armor 2X graphics card.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees’ immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.