Lenovo ZUK Z1 flash sale 3.0: Tips and tricks to buy the handset within secondsGoogle / Cyanogen
Lenovo ZUK Z1 will be available for registered buyers in its weekly flash sale on June 2 exclusively via Amazon India. The registrations for the sale close at midnight on Wednesday and the sale commences at 2 p.m. on Thursday. Interested buyers must register in order to participate in the upcoming flash sale. Lenovo ZUK Z1 is priced at Rs. 13,499.
Lenovo is holding its third flash sale for the ZUK Z1 smartphone in India and the previous sales have been a huge success. In the first flash sale the company conducted on May 19, it sold 25,000 units of the ZUK Z1, but had generated 12 times more interest from registered buyers. If this is any indication, buyers need to stay alert while purchasing the device.
Those who have already registered for the sale must know that it does not guarantee or reserve a unit. Buyers need to login again when the sale window opens to purchase the ZUK Z1. We have a list of tips and tricks that can help buyers beat the rush and successfully purchase the handset.
Tips and tricks for ZUK Z1 flash sale
- Log in to Amazon.in accounts few minutes before the sale. The ZUK Z1 flash sale begins at 2 p.m. on Thursday.
- Ensure you have a stable and a fast internet connection.
- Close all unnecessary tabs with heavy data consuming sites such as YouTube, during the ordering process.
- Refresh the ZUK Z1 sale page on Amazon.in at regular intervals to ensure real-time countdown before the sale begins.
- At 2 p.m., click on the “Buy” button as soon as it is displayed to ensure you are among the first ones to order the device.
- Note that there will be limited units up for grabs, so act fast if considering buying the device.
- Once the ZUK Z1 is successfully added to the cart, proceed to checkout.
- Delaying checkouts will empty the cart and you will lose the ordered device.
For those unaware, Lenovo ZUK Z1 features a 5.5-inch Full-HD display with anti-fingerprint and display polariser coating and GFF whole-bonding process. It has a 13MP primary camera with 1.2µm, dual-LED flash, OIS, Sony Exmor RS sensor, f/2.2 aperture and 5 physical lens, and an 8MP front camera with 1.4µm-pixel OV8865 sensor.
Under the hood, the ZUK Z1 features a 4,100mAh battery with fast-charging technology, which the company claims to fully charge the cell within 2.5 hours. Lenovo ZUK Z1 is powered by a 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, which is backed by 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
Finally, there is a fingerprint scanner integrated within the home button and Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based Cyanogen OS 12.1 out of the box. The handset comes in two colours — white and space grey — and supports dual 4G SIM cards.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.