Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
True African is a Value Added Services Provider, a Communications and Information Technology company in Uganda and Kenya. True African specializes in creating interactive and intuitive web and GSM network solutions. We strive to develop systems and solutions to empower individuals and companies get great experiences out of these technologies.
Develop software to functional and technical requirements while maintaining an efficient, reusable, modular and optimized code base.
- Analyze customer needs and design system solutions requirements and provide solution designs.
- Estimate time and effort to complete tasks.
- Develop software to functional and technical requirements while maintaining an efficient, reusable, modular and optimized code base.
- Support and update deployed solutions when required.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running computer programs.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Provide periodic reports including up time, usage, load e.t.c.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree with specialization in software/IT or at least 3 years’ experience in software development.
- Understanding of Linux, Docker.
- Experience in using collaborative software tools.
- Experience in design principles and processes, client-server architecture, MVC Models, OOP and High performance solutions.
- Expertise in data and database design standards and processes.
- Expertise in consuming and designing APIs.
- Ability to prepare technical documentation and procedures along with any software developed. Such documentation will include a brief technical overview and software design, installation procedure, basic trouble shooting and all available user functions.
- Ability to respond to inquiries about the software 24 hours each day.
- Diagnosing, fault finding and maintenance.
- Excellent Project Planning and Progress Reporting Skills.
- Customer training.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email/phone. Candidates who meet the role description and specification above are highly desirable.
Please send your applications to HR@trueafrican.com.
Deadline for submission is 31st May 2016.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.