TTC Mobile is based in the Netherlands and Uganda and started as a pioneer in the field of mobile technology in emerging markets in 2007. Since then, TTC Mobile has become an expert in using mobile to inform, collect data and perform surveys. Our dedicated team has the power to create awareness and to transfer knowledge on any given topic and is capable to identify the specific needs of emerging markets.
The field of mobile technology is dynamic and TTC Mobile has never lost the spirit of an innovative pioneer. The approach of using text and voice messages has expanded to the use of mobile internet, leading to an optimized service that offers unique reach, cost efficiency and direct access to target consumers. TTC Mobile serves a wide range of clients including NGOs, large corporates, UN agencies and governments.
For our office in Kampala, Uganda, TTC Mobile is looking for a sales consultant who can also support our project management team when needed. The sales consultant shall be supervised by TTC Mobile’s Amsterdam office.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Identifying sales opportunities, defining strategies, generating and following-up on leads, writing proposals and closing deals.
- Working closely with account- and project managers in Amsterdam and Kampala.
- Ensuring that all relevant sales related information is registered and shared within TTC Mobile using a CRM system.
- Maintaining and growing connections within the TTC Mobile network.
- Taking care of the complete sales process and growing TTC Mobile’s client portfolio.
- Proactively searching for sales and network opportunities.
- Developing a (localized) Business Development/Sales strategy based on current market trends and competitors.
- Building long term relationships that can increase our (current) business opportunities (in existing programs).
- When needed, supporting the project management team in ensuring efficient and successful realization of projects.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor level education.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales and preferable also experience in project management.
- Track record in closing deals and creating revenue.
- Fluent English writing and speaking skills.
- Resilient, result focused, and show a lot of initiative.
- Project management skills, you can plan, organize, multi-task and delegate very well.
- Interest in IT/mobile applications and TTC Mobile’s field of work is apparent.
- Building bridges and relationships within the organization and with external parties is your strength.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive, energetic and driven, with a straightforward “Can-do” attitude.
- Quickly learner, flexible, cooperative but able to work independently.
- Willing and able to travel.
- A profound business network in the East African region is preferred.
An interesting position in a dynamic, inspiring and international workplace with a strong mission and an excellent reputation. TTC Mobile has room for your ideas and your input is always appreciated. Apart from results, collaboration, innovation and fun play a central role.
In principle, we offer a 12-month full-time contract with a one-month trial period. You will be well compensated according to local standards, taking into account your background and experience.
How to apply
Please send your resume and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “Sales Consultant Uganda”.
Deadline: April 24 2016.
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.