WINGERsoft Technologies Limited (WTL) is a private limited company established in 2005 in Kampala, Uganda by a group of talented and skillful IT and GIS consultants consisting of business systems analysts and developers, data scientists, network architects, GIS and Remote sensing experts with an aim of providing lasting, professional advice and management for development projects.
The IT Systems Analyst – Intern will offer support in the Full life cycle software engineering process including designing, developing, testing, installing and deploying software applications. This internship offers practical work experience in the design and development of information systems. This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with staff. This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the information systems field. If you have exceptional customer service skills, are highly dependable and enjoy solving customer problems through designing and developing information systems, then we are looking for you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in Full life cycle software engineering process including designing, developing, testing, installing and deploying software applications to meet business expectations.
- Support in the implementation of company supplied software packages including installation, customization, deployment, maintenance, and administration.
- Actively participate in day-to-day IT systems support.
- Offer support in the marketing of the company’s services and/or products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should either be a finalist or fresh graduate in any course related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering and Business Computing.
- Basic knowledge on the following is desired: Programming using Java or C Sharp Content Management System using WordPress MySQL or Ms SQL Database Management Systems
- Proven ability to think critically, and apply it to system development activities
- Demonstrate a customer service focus
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated desire to learn and innovate.
- Must be available and willing to commit at least six (6) hours per day from Monday to Saturday
Compensation Duty Station:
For the first 4-6 months, WINGERsoft will provide for the Intern’s operational expenses. After the 4-6 months, depending on the Intern’s capability and skills to handle project activities, WINGERsoft will decide if to offer a continuous/permanent job with agreed remuneration.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send an updated CV, cover letter and copies of academic documents and send them via E-mail in one Single-PDF to email@example.com
Deadline of Submission is 27th May 2016
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.