Mumbai: Although Snapchat has been around for a few years now, recently Snapchat really picked up amongst smartphone users and currently is one of the most popular apps. If you are picking up on the trend too and are new to Snapchat, there is a lot you need to learn.
Unfortunately, Snapchat does not have a very effective orientation training for new users, and most people feel slightly lost for the initial few days. Considering that, we have five tips for both amateur and intermediate Snappers, which might prove helpful.
- Have you been wondering how some of your friends are picking black and white color for the pencil tool, when your color scale doesn’t show either of the two colors? There is a very simple trick to do that.
To choose the black pencil, tap and hold on the color picker and drag it all the way down to the end of the screen, for white color, hold color picker and drag your finger all the way to the top end of the screen.
- You must have noticed the emojis in front of your Snapchat contacts’ name. Have you been wondering what they mean and why they keep changing every now and then? You can check it out by selecting the Manage option under Additional Services in Settings. Select Friend Emojis and you’ll see a list of what every emoji stands for.
- Now this one is a very simple tip more than a trick. Sometimes you just want to doodle on your Snapchat, for which you will of course need a blank canvas. For that, you can either put your finger on the lens or cover the lens with a dark object or cloth.
- Snapchat has a very interesting concept for display image. You must have seen some users have this motion media for display. To get that, go to the camera screen and drag down the Snapchat logo, which will take you to your profile. Over there, click on the big Snapchat icon and click three of your quirkiest shot. These three put together will become your motion display image.
- And this one is the best trick in our bag! Although Snapchat has increased the minimum word limit for a snap, here’s a trick to get unlimited text limit on a Snap. Simply go to Notes and open a new page, tap Enter/Return so that your text cursor has skipped many blank lines. Now Select and Copy all that empty space and Paste it in the text box in Snapchat. This will leave you with an unlimited space to type.
You go Snappers, we’ve got your back!
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.