Only a couple weeks after the patch came to Fallout 4 on PC, 1.4 is now live on consoles, bringing art and meat bags to your settlements.
Announced for consoles earlier this week, Fallout 4 patch 1.4 brings multiple bug fixes. But if you’re settlements have been missing the special something, you’re in luck. The main content of the patch comes in the form of new art customization options in the settlement workshops. Raider and Super Mutant items have been added, along with new signs, paintings, and even more doors.
Patch 1.4 also sets the stage for the Fallout 4’s DLC, the first of which, Automatron, is set to release sometime this month. “The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain,” Bethesda has said. “Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!”
Here’s the full patch notes for 1.4:
New Features Support for add-ons Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
- General stability and performance improvements
- During “Getting a Clue” quest, Kellogg’s desk will remain a working container
- During “Rocket’s Red Glare”, resolved issue where companions could not be dismissed after completing the quest
- Fixed an issue with “Kremvh’s Tooth” quest item not spawning properly
- Settlements under attack will now display an updated message with the results of the attack if player does not respond
- Fixed an issue with screen effects not clearing away properly after using a scope
- Fixed an issue with trying to sprint while in third person with a minigun equipped
- Rank 4 of Demolition Expert perk now properly increases the area effect of explosives
- The Scrounger perk now includes additional common ammo types
- Fixed an issue where Calvin Whitaker would disappear in Vault 81
- Fixed an issue where Ninja and Sandman perks combined would apply the incorrect damage bonus
- Fixed an issue where Rank 3 of Grim Reaper’s Sprint did not fill critical meter properly
- Fixed an issue with key cards not spawning correctly in Vault 75
- Fixed an issue where enemies would stop spawning during “Airship Down”
- Being in first person while wearing power armor and quickly switching weapons will no longer cause the Pip-Boy to be stuck
- Fixed an issue with the autosave counter getting incorrectly reset
- Fixed issue that would cause the Pip-Boy menu to turn invisible while swimming
- Fixed an issue where scrapping larger quantities of a single item would inadvertently scrap a legendary item
- Fixed issue where exiting workbenches would cause third person to stop working properly
- The Scribe can now be assigned consecutive settlements properly
- Fixed issue with duplicating scraps shipments
- Fixed issue with vendors not properly exchanging caps after several consecutive transactions in a row
- Fixed issue with the quicksave and autosave message persisting through loading screens
- Fixed an issue where updating to the latest patch would cause Options settings to reset back to default (Xbox One)
- Fixed an issue with loading save with a placed object in water, not properly floating
The following two tabs change content below.
Sean is a player of games. And beyond that, he is a simple man who enjoys writing, no matter the subject, and he’s just glad to be doing things he loves. To get updates on all his newest pieces and thoughts, follow him on twitter @SeanTimmothy.
Latest posts by Sean Timm (see all)
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service – if this is your content and you’re reading it on someone else’s site, please read the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.